Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Outgoings (worldwide)

Even if the study regulations only recommend a stay abroad and do not make it mandatory - at least one longer stay in a country of your target language is a "must".

For a study or research stay in a romance-language speaking country, there are a variety of support and funding opportunities both in the EU and in the outside the EU.