Springe direkt zu Inhalt

How can I have grades or exam results recognized that have not been entered into Campus Management?

Grades or exam results that could not be entered into Campus Management for technical or other reasons need to be confirmed in writing by the course instructor. This “Papierschein” (course certificate), in combination with the complementary course, must be recognized by the BA advisor as part of a module certificate. (A module always comprises two courses – i.e., you can have the “Papierschein” for an advanced phase seminar recognized only if you have also enrolled in the accompanying lecture or methodology course/practice session.)