With discipline and commitment, scientific writing is a skill that can be learned and mastered. In this workshop, Andrea Sanchini will work with participants to develop a set of „how-to“ strategies for writing journal articles and theses, and for increasing writing productivity.
- Common challenges and misunderstandings in scientific writing
- How to organize the flow of information
- The sections of a scientific article
- Different types of writers
- The stages of the writing process
- Techniques and software available to increase writing productivity
- Clear scientific writing
- Motivational tools to increase writing productivity
- How to reduce procrastination and perfectionism
- Teamwork with co-authors and supervisors
Further information and registration here.
Zeit & Ort
03.07.2024 - 04.07.2024