If you take the time to think about a smart approach early on, you are likely to reach your objectives faster and achieve superior results. This workshop focuses on the critical elements for a successful doctoral journey: Which mindsets, tools, and processes make a real difference on the way to a doctorate?
We concentrate on three areas: The efficient organization of tasks and notes, the productive communication with supervisors and the research community, and the structured reading and writing of academic papers. In each area, we will reflect on effective mindsets, tools, and workflows. The goal is for each participant to take away at least three specific ideas on how to substantially improve their own approach.
Organisation of tasks & notes:
• Tools and processes for practical and effective task management
• Use of modern knowledge management methods in research
• Approaches to getting productive and diverse feedback
• Expanding the scientific network
• Dealing with critical feedback
• Daily work routines for highly concentrated work
• Practical tips and tricks for efficient writing
• Strategies for efficient handling of scientific literature
• Finding a balance between pragmatism and perfectionism
Further information and registration here.
Zeit & Ort
27.06.2024 | 09:00 - 17:00