What is good scientific practice? The introductory workshop will cover basic elements of good scientific practice and research integrity and help participants avoid questionable practices and misconduct.
The workshop is based on the Guidelines for Good Research Practice of the German Research Foundation (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, DFG) and the Statute for Safeguarding Good Scientific Practice (GWP-Satzung) of Freie Universität Berlin.
The workshop covers:
- Historical introduction and definition of good research practice
- Overview of relevant regulations, statutes and procedures (with an ombudsperson of Freie Universität Berlin)
- Rights and responsibilities regarding doctoral supervision; supervision agreements
- Support services at Freie Universität Berlin and the Berlin University Alliance
- Documentation, plagiarism and authorship
- Data management, storage and transfer
Further information and registration here.
Zeit & Ort
11.06.2024 - 13.06.2024