Workshop: Mental Health – Time & Activity Management, Priorisation and Mindfulness
For doctoral candidates of all disciplines.
Against the background of the current COVID crisis and the necessity for achieving a high level of productivity even whilst working from the home office, it is necessary to develop an effective method of self-management to cope with new challenges and to stay healthy in a sustainable way. In turbulent times it seems to be more difficult to plan effectively. We need new ways of thinking and planning, for planning flexible scenarios. This seminar explores how to achieve a better balance within your own person and your professional surroundings. Participants will leave the workshop with a comprehensive yet practical framework with which to apply their planning activities.
- Career planning and stress – Unconventional ways of thinking - a paradigm shift to significantly reduce stress
- Identifying internal and external stress factors – developing constructive strategies
- Managing Work-life balance
- Basic rules of new Time Management – Personal schedule of the entire thesis - (Year/ month/ week /day scheduling)
- 7 methods of prioritization
- Dealing effectively with internal and external blocks and disruptions
- Simplifying your PhD - work organization and simplification processes
More informatio here.
13.02.2023 09:00 - 12:00 (Mon)
14.02.2023 09:00 - 12:00 (Tue)
Zeit & Ort
13.02.2023 | 12:00