For advanced doctoral candidates with little or no previous knowlege of third-party funding.
A good research idea does not automatically make a project proposal successful. Rather, a whole range of aspects of the proposal submission process determine whether a research project is funded or rejected. The better the applicants address these aspects, the better they can sell their ideas and set themselves apart from the mass of competing proposals. After the workshop participants know about basics of the German funding landscape and are enabled to write a high-quality proposal that meets the criteria of funding organisations.
- key criteria for high-quality proposals
- formal requirements and expectations of funding programs, especially the DFG's Walter Benjamin Program and the Postdoc Fellowships of the European Union (Marie Słokdowska-Curie Action)
- key aspects of drafting and formulating proposals
- linguistic peculiarities of research proposals
- applying key aspects by writing a convincing abstract for a project proposal
More information here.
24.01.2023 13:00 - 17:00 (Tue)
25.01.2023 09:00 - 13:00 (Wed)
26.01.2023 13:00 - 17:00 (Thu)
Zeit & Ort
24.01.2023 | 13:00