The workshop is provided by the BUA-Research Forums and open to all PhDs, PostDocs, PIs and experts within the BUA-Exploration Projects Social Cohesion and Global Health.
For the final Impact Workshop, we will look into transdisciplinary research design. The workshop will address:
- When and how to best involve stakeholders?
- Clarification of roles and tasks, incl. facilitation, strategy development, implementation and evaluation of TDR
- Clarity on expectations (Erwartungsmanagement)
- Elements of trust building amongst diverse actors
- How to deal with differences and conflicts?
- The role of transparent communication throughout the TDR proces
More information here.
Please register with Wiebke Hahn via email: firstname.lastname@example.org