Humboldt Graduate School
Berlin University Alliance Offers
Bring your research to life: Public Engagement & Science Communication Coaching
Free coaching for all doctoral candidates of the Berlin University Alliance
Friday 14 October: Kick-off session, 13.00-16.30
Friday 21 October: Group-learning session, 1.5 hour TBC
Friday 28 October: Final session, 14.00-16.00
Format: Online via Zoom
This intensive coaching masterclass will explore the diverse field of Public Engagement, from Science Communication to research participation. Early career researchers will be equipped with techniques to develop and deliver meaningful engagement that results in positive impacts and benefits for all participants. The coaching aims to enable researchers to make public engagement an active part of their work and to feel empowered in communicating the relevance of their research to their audiences.
By completing the coaching, participants will:
- Develop their capacity and confidence to design and deliver public engagement activities
- Formulate a personal engagement plan for their specific research and priorities, which can then be implemented
- Feel confident in trying out new avenues of engagement
- Be able to present their research to non-specialist audiences in an engaging and quick way
- Meet other early career researchers for mutual learning and exchange
For more information and the registration link please visit our website.