Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Recognition of academic credits

Information on the recognition of academic credits for students (also for those changing their subjects)

If you are changing your subject within the Freie Universität Berlin or from another university you have to recognize your academic credits.

All professors can recognize study achievements from abroad (Anerkennung von Studienleistungen). Please turn directly to them for this, their contacts can be found here (in German).

This does not apply for the recognition of modules, that students from our Institute have to recognize after a semester abroad. In this case, please turn to the Modul representatives (Modulbeauftragten).