How can I view media (VHS, DVD, Blu-Ray and others)?
1. First of all, you must clarify whether you belong to the circle of users of the media archive. Information on this and on the modalities of use can be found in the visitor policy.
2. The initial registration for use takes place in person at room 38. There you find an order form for media (VHS tapes or DVDs), which is also a registration for use of the media archive. On the back of the form you also find the user regulations. You fill out this form, sign it, and drop it in the order mailbox by room 38 (or you can drop it off in person during opening hours). Alternatively, you can mail the completed form to email@example.com.
3. To research media, you can use the computers available in the institute library or in the viewing room (room 14). Make a note of the signatures and titles of the media you would like to order.
4. During the opening hours of the media archive you can order the desired media personally from one of our staff members at room 38. Or you can enter the signatures, titles, your user number and the viewing date for the desired media on the order form available outside Room 38 and drop it in the mailbox. Alternatively (if you are already registered as a user) you can also use the online order form.
5. Please pick up the media within the opening hours on the day you ordered it for viewing. When you place your first order, you will also receive your personal user number for the media archive, which you can use for subsequent media orders.
6. if you have any further questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.