Johanna Schön, M.A.
From 2009-2016 Johanna Schön (b. Groh) studied Theater Studies, American Studies, and Dutch at Freie Universität Berlin and Tulane University in New Orleans. In her thesis she examined the ontological and perceptive dimensions of participatory theater forms. From 2014-2016 she worked as student council at the theater department of Freie Universität. Furthermore, in 2016 she designed, edited, and wrote content for the Online-Studienfachwahl-Assistent (OSA) Theaterwissenschaft in cooperation with CeDiS.
In the ERC-Project The Aesthetics of Applied Theatre she was responsible for editorial and administrative tasks, event management, as well as the coordination and management of finances, accounting, and financial reporting.
Her research focuses on methods of performance and dispositive analysis, aesthetic experience, as well as participatory and interactive forms of contemporary theater.
Aside from her academic performance, Johanna Schön is a freelance author (i.a. Theater der Zeit, as Johanna Groh), and translator (English, Dutch) for scientific essays, and literature.
- Methods of Performance Analysis
- Dispositive Analysis
- Aesthetic Experience
- Participatory and Interactive Theater
- Groh, Johanna. „Schmeiß dein Ego weg!“, in Theater der Zeit, January 2015.
- Groh, Johanna. „Bin ich hier nicht schon einmal gewesen?“, in Theater der Zeit, November 2014.
- „Negotiating Positions“, „The YES Conference“ by Research: The Young, Institut für Angewandte Theaterwissenschaft Gießen, February 2016.