The Examination Office at the Department of Philosophy and Humanities
The Examination Office is your point of contact for all questions surrounding examinations. We are happy to advise students of the Department of Philosophy and Humanities, as well as any instructors or staff within the department, on any matters regarding examinations and examination administration.
Our main tasks include:
- Providing advice on all matters surrounding examinations
- Acting as a point of contact for any problems with Campus Management
- Accepting applications and requests on behalf of the examination committee (e.g., applications for final thesis projects from bachelor’s and master’s students, processing recommended module accreditations)
- Managing the administrative process for bachelor’s and master’s degree theses
- Producing and issuing final graduation documents
- Providing information on the potential to change to a different version of examination regulations
- Providing information on the potential to change subjects
- Producing documentation required for applying to another university or master’s degree program
- Accepting applications and requests on behalf of the doctoral board (e.g., applications to a doctoral study program, requests for an extension of the doctoral study period).
Information regarding the COVID-pandemic are available here: Corona-Webseite der FU Berlin.
|Official in Charge
|Frau Franka Albrecht||JK 29/137|
|Frau Mandy Böttcher||Management Examination Office||JK 29/138|
|Frau Nikola Bueno Román||JK 29/136|
|Frau Monika Cheng||JK 29/105|
|Frau Ina Müller||JK 29/104|