Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Withdrawal from University (Exmatrikulation)

Once you have passed the oral examination you can send in your request to withdraw from University, at the latest you should withdraw at the end of the current semester.

You can request a certain point in time in your application for Withdrawal. Please submit your application to the Student Records and Registration Office.