Study abroad at Seoul National University
FSGS has an exchange agreement with the College of Humanities at Seoul National University. Each year two positions are available.Would you like to spend your visit abroad at Seoul National University? Then:
- inform our office about the duration of your planned visit.
- put together an application (German / English) that contains the following: letter of motivation, outline of the dissertation project, CV. Send your application via email (PDF) to our office.
- ask your supervisor team for a short vote regarding your visit abroad via email to our office.
- check the VISA requirements for Korea. Make sure you have a valid passport for your planned visit. Send a copy of the first two pages of your passport via email (PDF) to our office. You will receive an invitational letter from Seoul National University through our office that you will need in order to apply for the visa.
- inquire with your health insurance whether you will be insured during your stay in Korea.
- find out about accommodation options near Seoul National University.