Members of the FSGS may fall back on the Graduate School’s material resources, but it is often good and sensible to raise additional funds for your project. On the other hand, project scholars do not have a budget for travel costs. Here you can find relevant calls for proposals and programs.
Guest invitations & events
Travel & lodging expenses
- DRS Travel budget (FUBright) for international doctoral students (DAAD)
Applications: several times a year
- DAAD: Conference and lecture travel program
- Flexible Funds for internationalization (CIC)
- Joint Seed Funding through strategic partnerships of the FU Berlin (CIC)
- The search mask of the German Stifterverband facilitates the search for foundations who award financial support
- Travel subsidies from the Fazit-Stiftung
- one-off travel subsidies from the Henkel-Stiftung
Subsidies for printing costs
- The search mask of the German Stifterverband facilitates the search for foundations who award subsidies for printing costs
- Publication of dissertations written at the FSGS in the series 'World literatures'